Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cruisin Along...

Whew....
Just got back the rusults of Chem Exam 3. Looks like she dropped a 3 point question. That put my percentage at around 99%. Darn.... my first exam under 100%. heheh. No.... I'm really glad. There were about 3 questions I wasn't sure about... and I totally didn't get the extra credit. At least I didn't get an answer. I attempted it... but... I really didn't know what I was doing. It was crazy last weekend. I had SO MUCH to do for Biology that the studying for this test had to be on the back burner most of the time. Most of my studying took place Wednesday and Thursday of the prior week. All I could afford to do was do some brushing up and skimming of my notes over the weekend.
After the test I had mentioned to "Mel" that I didn't get the extra credit question. She and her friend "Sam" were both glad, because then they didn't feel bad that they didn't get it either. haha. I'm feeling so much more comfortable here at the school.
Last Saturday I went out with a bunch of the old MHCC Theatre gang. It was to celebrate Mr. Zimmer's last hurrah at MHCC.
IT WAS A BLAST!!!
So much fun. Look on my Facebook for pics.
Ok..... Biology.... Ready.... Set.... Go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment