Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ugh!!

I just got back from Biology Exam #4. I don't want to even tell you how I did. It was bad. REALLY bad. I knew going in that it wasn't going to be good, but I guess I hoped that I would have been able to pull something out. Nope. Not the case. The last 2 weeks have been slowly getting to me. I think I've hit a wall. Hopefully, this set back can get me focused again. It's finals next week. Biology is the one I'm just really worried about. I honestly don't think I can even pull out a B. Which is really disappointing. I'm on the edge of an A in Algebra/Trig. A 90.8%. Which means I basically need to pull an A To get an A in the class. I'm at 97% in Chemistry. I got an 88% on the last test. That's when the downward spiral started. My studying the last 2 weeks hasn't been very focuse. I have a hard time getting into it. I need to get a head start now and just dig in. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment