Friday, June 11, 2010

Whew!! Done.

Yes.... my first term back in school is finally over. I'm fairly certain that I got A's on both my Algebra/Trig and Chemistry finals. I'm just hoping that I can pull a B in Biology. There was a posting on the site about what I got on the final, but I have a feeling it was a typo. It says 124.5 points out of 100. Yes... I know. I went through this before, but that was in Chemistry. I don't think there was any extra credit in this test. The professor also specifically said that the final was worth 112 points. So now I'm confused, but I don't want to ask anybody, because if its a mistake.... its one in my favor. I'm just gonna wait till I see the results next week.
So I have a week off and then I start summer school. Anatomy and Physiology is the only classroom course I'm taking. I'm also taking an independent course of Psychology "Human Development". Should be an interesting summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment