Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A new year!!

Yikes!! Have I been neglecting you?? I believe I have.
It's 2011 and I am still taking classes at MHCC. My classes last term were difficult. Anatomy and Physiology 1 AND 2!! I pulled out B's in both the classes. Not outstanding, but it was difficult to do both during the same term.
I thought it would be easier this term since I would only be taking one A&P class and a Nutrition class. Apparently my expectations for Nutrition were wrong. It's not as easy a class as I'd thought it would be. I just took the first exam today and just squeaked by with a B. It's gonna get busy now. I've got an exam every week between now and Finals. *sigh* yay.

I'm sending out applications for various nursing programs. Hopefully, I get into one this year (fall 2011) ..... It would mean waiting a whole year to again HOPEFULLY..... get into a program.
Fingers Crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment