Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hmmmm.... so this is Average.

Ugh...

I took my 2nd Biology exam today.

I knew I wasn't fully ready, but I ran out of time. I ended up getting a 76%. I really don't feel good about it.
I'm taking this class online. I don't think I can do another one. It's too easy to get behind in ...... EVERYTHING.
This last weekend I had so many things to do just for this class alone.... not to mention studying for the exam. Which obviously I didn't do enough of. It's so frustrating!!
It's also frustrating because this class is so mixed up. The Labs don't seem to coincide with the lecture. We do a lab that has to do with Mitosis. While studying for an exam that includes things we learned almost 3 weeks ago. So to prepare for the Lab you have to read ahead.... while your trying to study for things you've already forgotten from the previous Labs. ARGH!! I'm just venting.


No comments:

Post a Comment